Saw Palmetto – 100 Mg + Nettle Leaf – 50 Mg, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids
Saw Palmetto and Nettle Leaf, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids Tablet that is a combination of two natural benefits usually used for potential health benefits. The dietary supplement is often taken together in combination or as separate medicine. These supplements are typically marketed for their potential health benefits, which can vary depending on the specific formulation and dosage.
• Hair Health
• Nutritional Support
• Hormonal Balance
• Prostate Health
• Supporting prostate health and reducing symptoms of BPH, similar to saw palmetto.
• Acting as a diuretic and promoting healthy fluid balance.
• Alleviating allergy symptoms, such as hay fever, due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
• Providing nutrients like iron, magnesium, and vitamins A and C.
• Reducing urinary symptoms associated with BPH, such as frequent urination, nocturia (waking up at night to urinate), and weak urine flow.
• Supporting hormonal balance in men.
• Promoting healthy hair growth and preventing hair loss (although evidence for this is limited).
• Take it prescribed by a doctor with or without food.
• Swallow it with a whole glass of water.
• Do not chew or break it.
• keep all medication out of reach of children
• Store in Cool Place
• Store in Dry Place
• Away from sunlight
• Gastrointestinal Issues
• Allergic Reactions
• Hormonal Effects
• Individual Variations
• This medication should not be taken if you are breastfeeding.
• Not advised to drink alcohol while using this medication.
• Do not drive or operate machinery.
• If you have a liver impairment or any concerns consult your, doctor
• Consult your doctor, if you have kidney impairment or any concerns.
What if I miss a dose?
In case a person misses a dose of Saw Palmetto and Nettle Leaf, Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is too close to the next dose, revert to the original schedule.
What are the Side-Effects of Saw Palmetto and Nettle Leaf, Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids Tablets?
It is important to be careful when handling the nettle plant because touching it can cause an allergic rash. Occasional side effects include mild stomach upset, fluid retention, sweating, diarrhea, and hives or rash.
(No Job Request)