Effective Apple cider Vinegar with the power of Pomegranate and Beetroot For Weight Management, Healthy Gut & Boosting Metabolism
Apple cider Vinegar + Pomegranate and Beetroot Tablets are dietary supplements that combine the benefits of three popular ingredients. Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apples and is believed to have several health benefits, including improved digestion, weight loss, and lower cholesterol levels. Pomegranate is a fruit rich in antioxidants, which can help protect against cell damage and inflammation. It is also believed to have benefits for heart health, skin health, and reducing the risk of certain types of cancer. Beetroot is a vegetable that is high in nitrates, which can help improve blood flow and lower blood pressure. It is also rich in antioxidants, fibre, and other nutrients.
It has numerous health benefits, including regulating weight & blood sugar levels, promoting healthy digestion, & detoxifying the body. These tablets are available in their purest, unfiltered form, allowing their vitamins & enzymes to kill bacteria that cause bloating and boost metabolism. It has improved efficacy and antioxidant properties to naturally improve your well-being. It has no added sugar, is gluten-free, and is completely safe for tooth enamel. These tablets act as a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that helps to maintain a healthy immune system. It is also great to improve stamina, energy and endurance.
• Burns fat
• Boost metabolism.
• Helps in suppressing appetite.
• Improved blood flow
• Lowered blood pressure
• Increased exercise performance
• Supports Glowing Skin
• Improves Heart Health
• Maintains Hair Health
• Stomach Upset
• Damage the teeth
• Affect potassium levels.
• Take it Orally
• Drop a tablet in 200ml of Water.
• Don’t break, crush or chew it.
• Wait till the effervescent tablet dissolves completely and stirring is not required.
• Take a sip of water but do not swallow it.
• Take the prescribed dose at the same time each day
• Replace the cap tightly after every use to avoid tablet degradation.
• Avoid consumption of alcohol while taking this tablet.
• Please consult your doctor before taking this tablet, if you are pregnant.
• If you have a liver or kidney impairment then consult your doctor.
• Store in a cool, dry, and dark place
• Keep it away from direct sunlight.
• For proper storage, keep the bottle tightly sealed
Can you take these tablets with other medications?
People should also be aware that this tablet can interact with certain medications, including diuretics and diabetes medications. In general, people who take any medication should consult with their healthcare provider before they take tablets or any other dietary supplement.
Does this tablet have side effects on the kidneys?
People with poor kidney function or chronic kidney disease should not have apple cider vinegar. It is the kidney’s role to keep your blood slightly alkaline. If your kidney function is poor, it may struggle to remove excess acidity. As a result, your kidney function may get worse.
Can these tablets Constipate you?
It contains pectin, a water-soluble fibre that promotes bowel movements. This makes it a great natural treatment for constipation. Only 1 tablespoon diluted in water 1-2x daily is recommended for constipation.
Apple cider Vinegar + Pomegranate and Beetroot
1×10, 1×20 (Tube Bottle / Strip)